Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: The taste of gold
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2003 14:48:01 -0400

At 09:23 AM 1/6/2003 -0800, Jim Brick wrote:
>Nice photographs... as usual. Provia 400F ?

No, Digital 2MP camera.

>What's a D2000?

http://www.eos-magazine.com/News_30_EOS1Dtable.html

Here is a review of the Kodak version of the same camera.

http://photo.askey.net/reviews/kodakdcs520/

One of my shots from this camera ran on the CP (Canadian Press) wire and
was used for the cover of one of the local papers on Saturday and was in
lots of the other Canadian papers.  It is a picture of the jubilation after
scoring the winning goal in Friday's game of USA vs Canada of the World
Junior Hockey Championships.  Shows that even 2MP is enough for certain tasks.

http://robsteve.com/WJ/goal.jpg

Not a Leica shot though.  It was done with a 300mm AF lens.

Regards,

Robert