Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: user meters &CASES
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 11:34:35 -0800

On Monday, Jan 6, 2003, at 09:03 America/Los_Angeles, Jerry Lehrer
wrote:

> That reminds me, we need a book on Leica cases, eveready,
> combination, and accessory cases.  We have the Hove books
> on cameras, lenses, projectors etc. but no cases.

Yeah, I've really been missing a good chapter on neck-strap variations
from 1923 and onwards for those nights when falling asleep is
difficult.  Especially miss the photo-porn images of worn, brown
leather neckstraps from the 1930s.

M.