Subject: [Leica] PAW-like posting (yes, Leica stuff)
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 23:00:09 -0800

I'm going to try to do a mostly-weekly posting, ala PAW, while also
trying to get some better shots for the FOM2 event. My first week has a
couple of Leica shots, one with the M7 / Summilux 50 combo that I love,
and another with a Digilux 1 that, well, I like fine. I snuck in a shot
from the Mamiya 645  / 90mm with a 'fancy' Canon 2-element APO diopter
attachment for close-up shooting, just because I am so happy with the
quality of the shots from that exquisitely inexpensive rig.

http://homepage.mac.com/attinasi/PhotoAlbum13.html

If you like or dislike any of it, please let me know, and maybe teach
us all something in the process :-)

Cheers!
- - marc

Replies: Reply from "Mark Pope" <leica.user@ntlworld.com> (Re: [Leica] PAW-like posting (yes, Leica stuff))