Subject: Re: [Leica] crawfish and coons
From: "GeeBee" <graham@geebeespaw.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 08:14:36 -0000

From: "(SonC) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
To: "Leica Users Group" <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: 07 January 2003 23:45
Subject: [Leica] crawfish and coons

> I like to show people from Natchitoches, but tonight I want to share some
of
> my "wildlife" photography.  You've seen the stuff at the crawfish farm,
but
> you know, other varmits like crawfish too.
>
> http://www.sonc.com/coons_lunch.htm
>

> Regards,
>
> SonC  (Sonny Carter)
> http://www.sonc.com

Hi Sonny,
Given what passes as a delicacy in Natchitoches, gator on a stick etc,  I
would have thought the locals would have stuffed him with sage and onion
instead of sawdust and served him between a couple of slices of bread.
Perhaps he is behind glass to prevent that happening.

Again :-)

- --Graham