Subject: Re: [Leica] Constructive Criticism
From: David Mason <dcm@pobox.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 18:03:11 -0500

On Wednesday, January 8, 2003, at 05:20 PM, Ted Grant wrote:

> And Gerry the answer is.... some can take it and accept comments good,
> bad
> and ugly. They accept and learn!

[snip]

I know that I usually ask for comments and appreciate the constructive
(read:negative in a positive voice) much more than "great shot". I am
trying a PAW this year to learn, luckily Ted responded to my first shot
(the only one to do so!!) and it made me take a closer look at my photo
(which was hard to do since the subject was my Mom... and pictures of
my Mom are always good!).

Cheers,

Dave

Replies: Reply from "Jeffery L. Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net> (Re: [Leica] Constructive Criticism)