Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: The old Konica / Leica back focus question
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 16:00:18 -0800

Howard

Ah! Some light on the subject.  I intend to read it all.  i have always
had a lot of respect for Dante Stella's and Steve Gandy's work, but
I did not know much of  Mr. Putz's work.

I basically want to use my Leica bodies with other lenses, such
as the Konica Hexar-M.

Thanks again for the links.  Lots of reading to be done.

Jerry