Subject: Re: [Leica] M motor drive/winder/RabidWinder
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 08:06:05 -0700

If by "burst" you mean continuous, then the M-Motor will do about three
frames a second. I think the original poster used burst to imply five
frames a second or more. The M6 was not designed in the eighties. It is
a simple adaption of the M3. The M cameras were never designed with a
Motor/Winder in mind. They need an electronic connection between the
M/W and the body.  As with all purely mechanical M/Ws (including Nikon)
you have to be careful when using the slow shutter speeds.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com> (RE: [Leica] M motor drive/winder/RabidWinder)