Subject: Re: [Leica] No Tilley hats, no Barbour coats, no Mephistos...
From: "Colin" <noctilux@availabledark.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 10:28:59 -0500

Thanks, Jerry!  Jimmy and I preferred Islay work as well; in particular the Bruichladdich '66, at $400 per bottle.  After a little while, the photos just started to take themselves....

regards,
colin
http://www.availabledark.com

On Wed, 08 Jan 2003 19:12:04 -0800, Jerry Lehrer wrote

Message from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] No Tilley hats, no Barbour coats, no Mephistos...)