Subject: [Leica] For Sale - last call on this stuff.
From: Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 13:31:12 -0500

Hi Folks:

I wanted to make these items available to other members of the various
photography mailing lists to which I subscribe before putting them on
ebay.

Accordingly, I've now posted them about 3 times... this is the last time
that I'll post this particular stuff.   What's that... do I hear
cheering?

Rollei 35 back/bottom
Chrome w/black leather - Made in Germany
Excellent condition except for a little ding on the front, look for the
white arrow in the second picture.
$30.00 including shipping within the USA
http://www.hemenway.com/ForSale/Rollei35-back/R35-back-1.jpg
http://www.hemenway.com/ForSale/Rollei35-back/R35-back-2.jpg
http://www.hemenway.com/ForSale/Rollei35-back/R35-back-3.jpg

Graphic View II
In good condition, everything works properly.
Can't find any light leaks and shot some pics to be sure.
Lensboard is included even though it isn't shown in the photos.
Note, the camera has a non-Graphlok back.
$250 including shipping in the USA
http://www.hemenway.com/ForSale/Graphic-View-IIa.jpg
http://www.hemenway.com/ForSale/Graphic-View-IIb.jpg

4x5 back with ground glass
This is the BACK portion of a 4x5 back.
Bought as part of an auction lot of Graphlex/Korona stuff
$15.00 including shipping in the USA
http://www.hemenway.com/ForSale/4x5-back-a.jpg
http://www.hemenway.com/ForSale/4x5-back-a.jpg

Ancient 8x10 camera backs with ground glass.
I have only five left.
These are the BACK portion of an 8x10 back.
Bought as part of an auction lot of Graphlex/Korona stuff
I haven't cleaned them and even though they appear to have been unused
spare parts, they all have some places where the finish has been rubbed
off from their proximity to each other in the box.
$25.00 each including shipping in the USA
http://www.hemenway.com/ForSale/8x10-backs.jpg

Print Drum
11x14 print drum, no leaks
$20.00 including shipping in USA
http://www.hemenway.com/ForSale/Print-Drum.jpg

Kodak Folder
No. 2C Autographic Kodak Jr.
Lens is clear - B&L Rapid Rectilinear
Shutter and aperture both work
Includes original IB and a damaged black box.
The clasp used to hold the camera closed is broken.
$30.00 including shipping within the USA
http://www.hemenway.com/ForSale/Large-Kodak-folder.jpg

Polaroid Auto Processor
In excellent condition, I'll include a roll of PolaChrome 35mm
$30.00 including shipping within the USA
http://www.hemenway.com/ForSale/Autoprocessor1.jpg
http://www.hemenway.com/ForSale/Autoprocessor2.jpg

Topcon Super D
In excellent condition except for the lightly engraved Social Security #
on the bottom. I suppose it could be buffed off but I wouldn't hold my
breath. The person who sold it to me about a year ago, said that this
camera was never used out of doors but only on a Repronar slide
duplicator.
Like New IB included and original papers if you like that provenance
stuff.
Everything works.
$110.00 including plus shipping within the USA.
http://www.hemenway.com/ForSale/Topcon/Topcon-3qtr.jpg
http://www.hemenway.com/ForSale/Topcon/Topcon-back.jpg
http://www.hemenway.com/ForSale/Topcon/Topcon-top.jpg
http://www.hemenway.com/ForSale/Topcon/Topcon-bottom.jpg