Subject: Re: [Leica] what do you shoot in the wintertime?
From: "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 22:53:09 +0100

> That's easier for you ... you fly the planes :)
>
> Daniel
Sure but on the ground we are in a very tight spot .
I allways make a plan where to break out and how to cause maximum damage in
the process.
they  would have some time to take aim on our fat behind obviously so it
would be helpful to expose them to some  blast as well.
I dont mean them any harm ofcourse but my family  is expecting me to  return
in one piece.
Still find those countries incredible how can you produce so many produce
for export and have your population starve .
simo