Subject: Re: [Leica] FS -- For those in need.
From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 06:44:45 -0800 (PST)

Apologies to all....
My mistake in posting the link with the starting and
reserve price. It was not intentional. Aside from
this, now you all know the reserve price NOT far off
from the starting price. I don't understand either why
people want to lowball on the starting price and yet
the reserve is set so high, resulting quite often
ending the sale without any bidder reaching the
"reserve".