Subject: [Leica] Hipshot Street Project
From: Alan Weinschel <alan_weinschel@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 09:06:35 -0800 (PST)

I got through about four pages and saw nothing remarkable.  Is taking
300 shots without looking through the viewfinder akin to having 100
monkeys bang on typewriters hoping for a novel.  It seems so random and
so contrary to photography as providing for and revealing a unique and
personal "eye".

At 09:23 PM 1/9/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi Leica dudes
>
>Last Friday I hipshot nine rolls of Neopan 1600 (WHAT a film) on
Oxford