Subject: Re: [Leica] flash photo
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 18:44:15 +1100

>Hi,
>It was my first time using flash on M6TTL.  However, I cannot use TTL mode
>with my old Nikon SB25.  I'm more than happy from my first trial.  what do
>you guys think?
>http://www.leica-gallery.net/et/image-37764.html

Its funny, but I really don't like flash with b/w work: Flash is
flashy, and suits colour, but the b/w world has such a wonderful
array of fast films, that it somehow looks "wrong". However having
said that, there is certainly nothing wrong with the exposure: ie it
works fine ;-)
- --
Alastair Firkin

http://www.afirkin.com