Subject: RE: [Leica] As The World Turns
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 20:06:18 -0500

Okay, so I did understand it. In other words, someone's interest in
taking a photo justifies intentionally violating religious strictures,
or custom, in a foreign country? Forget camel dung in your face. Forget
the possibility of being arrested. What happened to basic human decency?

No wonder Americans are so 'beloved' in certain parts of the world these
days.

B. D.