Subject: [Leica] PAW - Week 2--Kim--Nudity
From: Teresa299@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 07:05:47 EST

This is my first year trying a PAW.  I was going to attempt one of those
"whenever I feel like it" approaches, but knew that that would end up being
once a year.  Sooooo.... here it goes.

Caveats galore here.

First, I'm no web maven.  I hand coded the pages using html and it's only
really working in Internet Explorer.  I checked in navigator and....well....
it's worse than bad.  AOL isn't so great either.  So use I.E, 1024x768.

Second, I'm doing my PAW focusing (no pun intended) on Picture a Week.  I'm
not using just Leica's.  Weeks that aren't using Leica gear won't be posted
to the LUG.  (unless I can't help myself).

Third, week 2 shot is a nude.  It's an infrared using Kodak HIE.

http://www.vonseidl.net/patchouli/KMVSPAWweek2

Enjoy.

Kim

Replies: Reply from Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com> (Re: [Leica] PAW - Week 2--Kim--Nudity)