Subject: RE: [Leica] As The World Turns
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 15:00:54 -0500

Jerry,

I believe you have displayed "premature criticulation" (aside from a little
hoof in mouth) here and simply did not do your homework.

If you bothered to actually look at the series of photos, and read the
captions, I believe you would have been able to discern that he MUST have
had permission, or was holding someone hostage...in order to have the
unfettered access that it appears he did have, from before opening, behind
the counter, throughout an entire shift...and beyond closing (of that
shift), and to have the "stories" he did.  One photo is of the manager (full
front face shot) dealing with an "issue" with a customer...and either the
manager was blind, really dense or knew this was going on.

Austin