Subject: RE: [Leica] The Czech and Slovak Republic
From: "Sam Krneta" <skrneta@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 17:32:37 -0600

There is a lugger in Prague, his name escapes me and I haven't seen hi post
in a while. I will say that Prague is one of the most photogenic cities I've
had the pleasure of visiting. You might want to read Alastair Firkin's great
description of the city in the archives, Try this link
http://mejac.palo-alto.ca.us/leica-users/v01/msg10068.html let me know if it
doesn't work. There is a great little shop in the main square but again my
brain is dead today. If I remember the name of the shop I'll let you know.

Sam Krneta