Subject: [Leica] High quality color printing
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 19:31:49 -0800

I was listening to a PBS program just before christmas that involved this VERY
expensive book ($2800) about Antarctica.

The people who were selling it said it used a new printing process whose
half-tone dots were vastly much smaller than other modern color presses.

Anyone know what this process is and maybe have experience with it?

I'm not about to send any books out to very expensive color production but I was
curious about the state of the art.

Thanks

Adam