Subject: Re: [Leica] The Czech and Slovak Republic
From: Mike Durling <durling@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 23:06:47 -0500

Hey Håkan,

Both the Czech and Slovak republics are great places to visit.  We spent
a few days there this summer travelling by train.  Photos are at:
http://members.cox.net/durling/photo/europe/europe.html

I didn't get to visit any photo places in Prague, but did see some
interesting bargains in Banska Bystrica, Slovakia.

Photo opportunities are everywhere you look.  Wenceslas Square is alive
with people.  The Slovak countryside is beautiful.  You live in Europe
so maybe some of it is old hat, but coming from North America it was
breathtaking!

I will be glad to share ideas with you if you contact me off list.

By the way, I enjoyed the photos of your scout group.

Mike D