Subject: RE: [Leica] The Czech and Slovak Republic
From: "Sam Krneta" <skrneta@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 08:03:06 -0600

ALastair,

Visiting Prague. You and I both. What a lovely city. In my book there isn't
much better. Paris, maybe, but too spread out. Venice, probably. There was
another thread about Prague and camera shops that I couldn't find. And I
remember adding to the discussion, but I still couldn't find it. Yours was
very descriptive and a photographic must read for anyone visiting Prague.

Sam