Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: sam k's photos...
From: "Sam Krneta" <skrneta@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 10:20:50 -0600

Hey Kyle,

Replying off list.

Thanks for looking and commenting on the pictures. The two that you
mentioned as "not saying anything to you" was my attempt at street
photography. Something I have wanted to try my hand at. Most of my stuff to
date has been architectural in nature so SP is new ground to me. I signed up
to a SP list but am not to happy with it. I thought I could learn something
there but it turns out that it's quite a who you are type of list.

I figured you would like towel, it strikes me as your style. If you really
want a copy I'd be more than happy to oblige. How about I send you the file?
I think the original is in the area of 2 meg. I can try emailing it but I'm
not sure that would work. FTP would probably be the easiest way. Let me
know. BTW, the lovely lady is my daughter who will turn 12 in a few days. 12
going on 21. If you ever have a female child you'll understand. :-) The shot
was taken last year in Cozumel. She was a lot nicer back then. :-) I'm
sending her and her mother to NYC for her birthday at her request. Gives you
an idea of the level of maturity. I'm quite proud of her other than the fact
that along with the smarts you get independence and that's hard to deal with
at times.

This is more the look I get today. :-)

http://skrneta.home.mindspring.com/DSC_0007.JPG

Thanks again for taking the time to comment. Are you in London yet? Did you
get any offers of couch space? If you're ever in Chicago I've got a spare
room, but ya gotta promise not to heist any of my gear. :-) You can also
bring the goth models with ya, although I don't know that my wife will
appreciate that. Have fun in the UK.

Sam