Subject: RE: [Leica] OT: Inkjet printing
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 15:37:16 -0500

Assuming that you can find an 1160 these days in decent working
order...But I use an 1160 with the warm quadtone set, and the results
are terrific.....No, to answer the question and snip the thread before
it starts, not the SAME as silver - but terrific none the less, and I've
never had a client ask, "what is THIS?" I have, however, have them say
"Come on!," when I tell them that they are looking at "inkjet" prints.
;-)