Subject: Re: [Leica] Opinions on "best" flash to use with M6 TTL...
From: "olivier t. nguyen" <onguyen@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 20:02:56 -0500

I use Leica SF20 flash on M6TTL and i do'nt like it much.  Lack of power is
number one problem.  I set the camera at 1/50 @5.6 film 100asa.  the
distance is about 4 feet away further than that, I get underexposure.  I put
an wide angle spreader on the flash and also a stofen as well.  I think by
doing that I reduce the flash power so much.
anyway, SF20 is small and compact also good for M6 except has very little of
power.  I try Metz flash and it work quite well but no TTL.  here is the
link to metz flash
http://www.kbcamera.com/metz34cs2.htm