Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW week 2 - My son is pregnant
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 22:18:10 -0600

For God's sake man, crop your wife out of there! I don't even know your wife
but I'm sure she'd thank me for this suggestion.

Judging from the looks of your son, your wife is an attactive woman (and you
must not be too bad yourself) but this shot does nothing to flatter her.
Couple that with the hormonal imbalance of pregnancy and you're likely to
get that Leica of yours upside the head!

:o)
Lea