Subject: Re: [Leica] Pictures Posted
From: "Mark Pope" <leica.user@ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 13:43:12 -0000

Hi Sam,

just had a look at your shots.  Overall, they are pretty good, with some
very strong shots in there.  The mix is a bit random for me and I would have
liked to see the shots organised into two or more galleries - you have
architecture, people/street and close-ups.  I know you have doubts about
your web authoring ability, but a few hours with a HTML book and notepad
would work wonders.  It's not difficult - just time consuming.

'Color' and 'cups' stood out for me.

BTW Lay off the stamp collecting ;-)

All the best,

Mark Pope