Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica quiet exposures
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 10:25:53 -0700

Hi Ted,

Good luck with what I suspect will be an interesting but very difficult
shoot. Don't forget to frequently take in some of the local sights and
activities just to keep on an even keel.

In Montreal there is a Museum of Fine Arts near the Ritz Carlton Hotel
with a spectacular art collection well worth seeing. Emanuel will be
able to point you in the right direction.

Regards,

Greg