Subject: Re: [Leica] Travels to Bangkok and Laos
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 19:41:22 +0800

Hi Howard

 >I am leaning toward Leica M's for portability and (relative) lack of
battery dependence. Also, the >thought of having to lug a laptop, and
connectors to download images onto every day is not >appealing.

If there is plenty of photo opportunities, I would agree that Leica M (M6
and under)  would be a tad too slow.  A bit better would be the M7
(something like my Hexar RF). I got lots of great shots in them countries
with my (if the LUG permits) Contax G2!

Dan K.