Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW--Week 3--Kim--Glamour/Fetish
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 16:25:04 -0800

Don Dory wrote:

> I really appreciate the different from average LUG PAW you are doing.

And what would an average LUG PAW be?  We've got everything from
contemplative landscapes in England, through street photography in
Paris, beauties in Detroit, and civil war reenactment in Louisiana, to
surreal urban fantasies in Philadelphia, all shot on everything from
B&W negative film, through colour negs and chromes, the odd polaroid,
and now digital.

M.