Subject: Re: [Leica] Traveling by air with RabidWinder?
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 21:05:02 -0500

Hey Adam,
You got my point exactly.  They are taught to follow the protocol on the
job.  I have no idea how many of these Americans are writers, artists,
dancers, bioengineers, etc. off the job.  My point was that if what they see
in your luggage doesn't match what they are taught to look for then it will
most likely pass on by.

My experience since the transfer of power has been very positive.  All the
personnel have been well spoken, clear in their instruction, and unfailingly
polite which is more than I can say about previous security scans.

All the best,

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com