Subject: RE: [Leica] Tri Elmar Repair
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 12:08:10 -0500

Kim,

> Since everyone is convinced that what I'm saying is totally
> incorrect, I'll
> put in a note to Leica USA and get the real scoop from them

Sigh.  Didn't you read that this has already been done, and the note is in
the archives of this mailing list?  Perhaps a little search of the archives
may be more prudent than querying Leica again on the same subject?

> I'm only
> reporting what my representative, who has been with Leica for 25
> years, has
> repeatedly told me to relay on to customers and those seeking help with
> their warranties.

Right, and that was what was pointed out is a real problem for Leica.
Misrepresented misinformation...from sources who SHOULD know better.

Austin