Subject: Re: [Leica] Traveling by air with RapidWinder?
From: "Jeffery L. Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 12:25:34 -0600

Isn't that the truth. I tried shooting in the French Quarter last year
using the schmoozing approach, and it didn't work. Either people smiled and
posed for the camera, or told me to get lost. When I decided to walk around
like I was being paid to shoot there (as in 'stay out of my way...I'm busy
and shooting this stuff really doesn't interest me...it's my job'), things
went much better.

Jeffery