Subject: [Leica] Re; Flying with a Rapid Winder
From: "Sal DiMarco,Jr." <sdmp007@pressroom.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 15:10:30 -0500

Luggers,
    Reading all the posts about traveling with Leicavits or Rapidwinder, I
can not help remember what William Shakespeare said hundreds of years before
the Leica weas event invented..... "MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING!"
    Listen to Ted Grant. Think!
    You are imagining problems where there are none. The new TSA people seem
to be well trained, polite, understanding, reasonable and intelligent.
    Generally, I carry three Leicavited M6s with me on an airplane and I
generally have to have my bag hand checked because its pack so tightly, they
can't tell what inside, and not one has ever noticed the Leicavits.
    It is a non-issue.
Happy Snaps,
Sal

Sal DiMarco, Jr.