Subject: RE: [Leica] Re; Flying with a Rapid Winder
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 16:00:18 -0500

It has definitely been a non-issue Sal. But sooner or later some
inspector who's been bawled out by a supervisor for not checking
thoroughly enough is going to turn a Leica M with winder over and ask,
"what's this?" And when that nice, sharp, tapered advance lever pops
out, it's going to be "goodbye, Sal" - or B. D., or Ted, or which ever
of us has the bad luck.

Ridiculous, yes? Sad reality? Probably.

Best

B. D.