Subject: Re: [Leica] Traveling by air with RabidWinder?
From: Peter Klein <pklein@2alpha.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 13:50:07 -0800 (PST)

No, Rei, the Noctilux is actually a great anti-terrorist device.  Simply
hold up one of those wide-open Noct pictures you took of your kids rolling
in the leaves.  The terrorist will become so disoriented by the bokeh that
he will be easily apprehended.  Nausealux syndrome (TM) in defense of the
homeland!  :-)

Failing that, point the Noct at the terrorist.  It will suck all the
photons out of his eyes.

- --Peter, who is in a weird mood today. . .

> for this singular and morbid purpose would you grant that the noctilux
> would be a good lens?

:-)

- - -rei