Subject: Re: [Leica] Real War
From: Teresa299@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 19:22:33 EST

In a message dated 1/20/03 2:38:00 PM, lists@johnbrownlow.com writes:

<< would the last reasonable person to leave America please turn out the
lights

On Monday, January 20, 2003, at 04:39 PM, Jerry Lehrer wrote:

> Great pictures.  Every Iraqi should see the pics!
> Maybe they will all surrender before they die.
>
> Don't expect me to be repelled by pictures of
> dead enemies.

- --
John Brownlow

As I suspect that this topic will be requested to be shutdown so that the
list may resume to it's discussions of nude rapidwinders, epson inks, tilley
hats and PAWS, that some folks resubscribe to the LUG forum.   Note that I'm
NOT trying to shutdown the current discussion, rather I find it fascinating,
and hope that this thread (and future ones like this since I suspect we're
only 6 weeks or so away from Iraq II (the sequel)) can continue.
Thanks
Kim

(Paw week 3 @ http://www.vonseidl.net/patchouli/KMVSPAWweek3.html)