Subject: Re: [Leica] Real War??
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 17:29:32 -0800

And of course, never confuse the current Iraqi people with those of
bygone days that put on "german" uniforms in 1941.
Again, one cannot identify the current Iraqis with those ones, of those
bygone days, which lynched the jewish community of Baghdad.
The convertibility and confusion of terms should be assiduously avoided.
Slobodan Dimitrov