Subject: RE: [Leica] Loose Top Plate on M7
From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 07:45:16 -0800 (PST)

To be fair, I think we ought to give Leica the benefit
of doubt as to why a loose top plate camera can end up
in the hands of a buyer. The only explanation aside
from a screwup from Leica, is someone else loosened
the screw that anchors it to the body chassis. Did you
check to see if the screw at 12:00 clock on the lens
mount of the bayonet ring is missing ?