Subject: [Leica] Too much crossposting?
From: "Jeffrey Fass" <jeffrey.groups@happyeyeball.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 10:29:00 -0500

Hi all,

There are a lot of groups (see my to: line) which is good. Some overlap,
which isn't bad or good, depending. Sometimer, though, there is redundancy,
such as posting new pictures etc., and it can get pretty messy.

Posting across all groups ensures that people who don't read all of them are
included. I wonder, though. Do most of us subscribe to all of them, making
this crossposting a waste?

Cheers, Jeffrey
http://www.happyeyeball.com

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Too much crossposting?)