Subject: Re: [Leica] Loose Top Plate on M7
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 14:30:11 -0600

Just ask for a refund, then try another dealer. They should not charge a
restocking fee. It would be the same if you purchased it at the store
and took it out to inspect it prior to leaving the premises. They would
give you another cameras. I am not familiar with the law in New York but
the implied and explicit warranties law of sales is just about the same
in every state. Also contract  law. There would be no meeting of the
minds if you were given a defective camera. Your mind set was for a new
camera that was not defective. Henry seems to be a reasonable man who is
consumer orientated. Let us know.