Subject: Re: [Leica] Traveling by air with RabidWinder?
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 12:54:55 -0800

Paul

Yes, put it in the suitcase, by all means.  But remember that when
your suitcase is x-rayed, unlocked, that nice knife may be gone.

I have gotten used to Air Expressing knives, tools, etc. rather
than taking risks losing them to inspectors. I have the package
sent to my first destination.  Make sure to have proper postage
and label ready to affix for the return to home base.

Jerry

Jerry