Subject: Re: [Leica] Loose Top Plate on M7
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 07:44:28 -0700

I dimly recall that I did. I checked the archives but they do not go
back that far! Apparently, thirty years ago, the original question was:
"I got a new camera and the top plate was loose and I send it back; am
I too picky?" My immediate and succinct replay was: "No". I suppose I
could have gone on and talked about reasons, methods and popular
zinging replies to sales staff comments on returned merchandise but...
I didn't...

:-)

John Collier