Subject: Re: [Leica] niagra falls
From: "Kevin Argue" <kargue@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 12:08:01 -0500

Rei- Normal 400 speed black and white works just fine. In the past there
have even been great time exposures on Kodachrome 64! You must have neen
staying at the Foxhead on clifton hill. I live 15 minutes away in the City
of St. Catharines.  Let me know if you come back again to the area. By the
way the extreme cold has resulted in wonderful freezing on and arounf the
falls.

Cheers,
Kevin Argue