Subject: RE: [Leica] About businesses
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 14:37:35 -0500

Hi, Herb - I've had similar experiences with KEH. Tell them something's
missing, tell them something isn't right, and they take care of it right
away, with no argument. And in addition to that, they definitely
undergrade their equipment - which is to say that it tends to be in
better than described condition.

B. D.