Subject: Re: [Leica] Got my SF-20 flash...
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 18:51:30 -0700

Well I must have been lucky because I have bought two SF-20s and
neither is flimsy. They have worked just fine with no problems. I
appreciate the thoughtful touches such as: telling you when the flash
is not correctly connected for TTL operation (I had a bad TTL cord),
easy compensation setting and the ability to illuminate the panel (it
is dark after all). My battery door closes nicely and stays shut too
something that I cannot say about my Vivtar and Sunpak flashes.

My only complaint is that the M6TTL/SF-20 combo will not signal an
overexposure. This is very unfortunate when you are working with large
aperture lenses. A R8/SF-20 will signal an overexposure.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "Doug Lee" <doug.lee8@verizon.net> (Re: [Leica] Got my SF-20 flash...)
Reply from Rolfe Tessem <rolfe@ldp.com> (Re: [Leica] Got my SF-20 flash...)