Subject: Re: [Leica] Got my SF-20 flash...
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 22:29:28 -0700

I find if I sacrifice a LN, MIB, hardly used, EX+++ Leica UV filter
every new moon that the old Leitz gods rise up from the earth and give
me all sorts of handy pointers. Failing paganism, just keeping the f
stop and distance in mind can keep you from doing something silly like
F1 at 1m.

John Collier