Subject: [Leica] RE: Update to web site
From: "Gerry Walden" <gwpics@ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 09:53:14 -0000

Steve

Just a brief lineto congratulate you on both the colour and the b&w album
from Bruges. I think both are very strong, but it is interesting that I am
now finding your colour work better than your b&w with one or two
exceptions.

I am trying to do more 'people' photography in colour although I am not
finding it easy. What I would love t know is how these guys who shoot for NG
or Magnum etc. (such as William albert Allard) get their exposures so right
with films like Kodachrome under such dark lighting conditions. I guess it
is just continued experience but I really envy them.

Kind regards

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
www.gwpics.com