Subject: Re: [Leica] niagra falls
From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@panix.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 07:41:03 -0500

that fuji folder should be a classic but isn't, and the reason is that
it is a bear to get fixed right.  i guess the complicated folding
mechanism is the culprit.  i had mine for nearly 2 years before
i got all the kinks out of it, including shutter release not working,
meter off, meter not working, overlapping frames, flash contacts not working,
and so on.   but when it works, it's very handy; you can stick it in your
coat pocket loaded up for 30 exposures of 645 on 220 film.

- -rei

On Mon, Dec 22, 2003 at 12:52:28PM -0500, Roger Skully wrote:

> > --- Rei Shinozuka <shino@panix.com> wrote:
> >> a mix of leica images and some others i made on a
> >> trip the
> >> family took last november to the canadian side of
> >> niagra falls.
> >>
> >> http://www.shinozuka-family.com/niagra1
> >> http://www.shinozuka-family.com/niagra2
> >>
> >> (i am about one year behind scanning... randomly
> >> catching up.)
> >>
> >> -rei
> >>
> >> --
> >> Rei Shinozuka shino@panix.com
> >> Ridgewood, New Jersey
> Your family album is wonderful. The images of Niagra are terrific. I really
> like the Leica images, however I am really impressed that you own a Fuji
> folder 645. That was a really neat camera.
> Best wishes,
> Roger Skully
> robinsnestphotography.com

- --