Subject: Re: [Leica] Zero degrees currently in Winchester, MA
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 09:00:35 -0700

My son is young so we walk and bus most places. My daughter taught me
that it is not a good idea to have a youngster on a bike at these
temps. Not because it is cold mind you as it often too hot! How I envy
you car drivers. If it gets too hot you just roll down a window. No,
the reason is that you have to bundle up the little tikes so much that
they can hardly move their legs. Which means they do not move their
legs. Which means you do! You are working away and it just does not
matter how low a gear you select: it does not get easier. I taught my
daughter her first swear words while winter riding.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au> (Re: [Leica] Zero degrees currently in Winchester, MA)