Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW - Week 3 - Gary Marklund
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 09:56:17 +0100

Mornin Mr Marklund,

very nice set of PAW pictures, but the picture of your niece beats
them all. What a lovely girl, what a nice photograph! The picture
really screams out: "I like that man with the camera and he loves
me". Do not try to tell us that she has not got you round her little
finger, because we would all like to be in that position.

Chris