Subject: [Leica] re-M7 battery
From: Don Lawrence <DLawrence@fkp.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 09:07:39 -0600

The question here is where do you buy them? I have looked at three
stores that carry a rather decent selection of photo batteries
and haven't found any yet! (Eckerds, Walgreens, Target)

Guess I will have to go to Camera Exchange or Camera Coop.

If they are this hard to find, better stock up before heading off
into the wild blue for an extended photo excursion.

Don Lawrence

Replies: Reply from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net> (Re: [Leica] re-M7 battery)
Reply from "Jim Laurel" <jplaurel@nwlink.com> (Re: [Leica] re-M7 battery)